The firm has been operating in the region of Abruzzo in Italy since 1889. It was established by Giuseppe Inverardi, a native of Chiari (in Lombardia).

Since its foundation, the studio has worked in the domain of private and public buildings, service sector and industrial architecture. The projects include for example private houses, hospitals, schools, aqueducts and hydraulic machines.

The firm has been directed by architect Camilla Inverardi since 1984. Carlotta Inverardi became a co-manager in 2000.

© 2010 Studio Tecnico Inverardi